Contact the Auto Forte service department as soon as possible to report a loss event.
Submit a loss notice
via the website:
Order a recovery vehicle
24 hours a day:
Call us and
we will help you:
What to do in case of a traffic accident?
- Activate your hazard warning lights and make sure that all people involved in the traffic accident are uninjured.
- If there are no injuries and the parties to the traffic accident have reached an agreement in regards to the party who caused the traffic accident, record the situation with pictures, if possible, and fill in and sign the enclosed traffic accident statement form. (See “Registering a Traffic Accident” below).
- If it is possible to proceed safely with the car, the vehicle must be brought as soon as possible to Auto Forte service department, where the damage will be assessed and the assessment will be forwarded to your insurance undertaking.
- If it is not possible to drive the car safely and without causing further damage, call a recovery vehicle or roadside assistance, who will transport the car to Auto Forte service department.
We will then assess the damage and forward the assessment to your insurance undertaking.
In order to register a traffic accident, it is recommended that you use the form accompanying traffic accident statement form. If you do not have a copy of the form, record the incident on a plain piece of paper, which must be include the:
- time, date, and exact location of the traffic accident
- details of vehicle owners
- details of vehicle drivers
- vehicle registration data (make, model, registration plate number)
- insurance policy numbers and periods of validity
- details of potential witnesses
- a brief description and diagram of the traffic accident with the location of the vehicles
- the signatures of the participants, including the entry of who was responsible for causing the damage
Notify the alarm centre by telephoning 112, if:
- as a result of the accident, the person at fault is unclear or the parties are in disagreement
- a person has been injured or killed as a result of the accident
- the other party to the accident does not have a driving license or is suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- you have struck a wild animal
- the vehicle has been the subject of theft or vandalism
- traffic at the scene requires regulation
- the recipient of the damage is unknown (e.g. the owner of a parked car, fence, traffic sign, street light post, etc.)
- there is a fire, explosion, or environmental pollution being caused by the accident
When calling the alarm centre, as calmly as possible describe what has taken place and your location.
There is no need to alert the alarm centre, if:
- people were not injured in the traffic accident
- the vehicle and driver documents are in order
- the drivers are sober
- the drivers involved in the accident or the driver and the victims are in agreement regarding the assessment of the causes of the accident
- the drivers involved in the accident have formalised their opinion in writing, designating the person responsible for the damage, and have signed it
If your car was involved in an accident, we will take over all dealings with the insurance undertaking.
You no longer have to deal with insurance undertakings yourself, and you can entrust the entire loss registration process to us – we inform the insurance undertakings, we personally send all loss related documentation, we perform a thorough post-accident inspection of the car, we submit repair estimates to the insurance undertakings and make sure that repairs are performed in accordance with factory requirements.
When bringing your vehicle to us at the address Tartu mnt. 87D, don’t forget to bring:
- the vehicle registration certificate
- the driving license of the person who was driving the vehicle
- if necessary, an authorization to use the vehicle
- all documents completed at the scene
- all documents related to the event (e.g. recovery vehicle)
We help to prepare a loss notice for the insurance undertaking, submit the necessary documents and pictures of the vehicle, and prepare a repair estimate. A vehicle that was involved in an accident can be parked safely in our guarded territory during the loss adjustment and until the end of the repair works.