Contact our service as soon as possible to report the loss.
You can report damages
using our website form:
A recovery vehicle can be ordered
24 hours a day Auto Forte emergency number:
What to do in case of a traffic accident?
- Activate your hazard warning lights and make sure that all persons involved in the traffic accident are uninjured.
- If there are no injuries and the parties to the traffic accident have reached an agreement in regards to the party who caused the traffic accident, record the situation with pictures, if possible, and fill in and sign the enclosed traffic accident statement form.
- If it is possible to proceed safely with the car, the vehicle must be brought to the Auto Forte service department as soon as possible, where the damage will be assessed and the assessment will be forwarded to your insurance undertaking.
- If it is not possible to drive the car safely and without causing further damage, call a recovery vehicle or roadside assistance, who will transport the car to the Auto Forte service department.
We will then assess the damage and forward the assessment to your insurance undertaking.
Claims handling and repair at the Auto Forte service department
Thanks to long-term experience and cooperation with all insurance undertakings in Estonia, we are able to offer our customers a direct handling service. This is convenient and worry-free, because the process of communicating with the insurance undertaking and registering the entire loss can be entrusted to us:
- we help to fill in all of the documents required to handle the claim
- we perform a thorough post-accident inspection of the vehicle and prepare a repair estimate
- we mediate everything necessary between you and the insurance undertaking – we personally send all documentation related to the loss. You do not have to contact the insurance undertaking yourself
- we perform the necessary accident repairs within the agreed upon timeframe, in highest quality, and in compliance with all factory requirements
- we offer a convenient and affordable rental car option for the repair period. Our cutting-edge technologies and best-trained specialists allow us to offer top-class service at competitive prices.
How to maintain the warranty, residual value and repurchase obligation of a vehicle involved in an accident?
In order to maintain the vehicle’s warranty, residual value and repurchase obligation, and in the interests of the guaranteed quality of repair work, we recommend that a vehicle purchased from us only be repaired by the Auto Forte service department. The bodywork and paint shop in the Auto Forte service department is recognized by the Eesti Keretöökodade Liit (Estonian Association of Body Workshops) and performs body repairs and paint work for all makes of vehicles.
We offer our customers:
- maintenance and repair work
- glass replacement
- body stretching and measuring work
- body and paint work
- paint maintenance
- cleaning services
- removal of dents without painting